Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello all!
Chase will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.  Can you believe it?  Troy and I certainly can't.  It feels like I was having contractions yesterday.  
Last Sunday we had a special visit with my cousins  the D'Ambra family and Linda Plott and Julia and Amos Rich.   I have a picture with Susan my cousin that will be posted.  It was nice to see them- especially Charlotte and Seany!  It was also great to see Amos.  He is growing so fast.  Chase and Amos will be great friends!  
From 9/14/08

Well, last week Joanne stayed with us for 4 days.  We had such a great time.  We went to Asheville and walked around downtown.  Chase didn't make a peep and it was fun to get out of the house.  We went on little adventures each day Joanne was here.  We spent 3 hours in Babies R Us to get things for Chase.  One of my favorite things was a pee-pee tee-pee for when Chase goes outside of his diaper.  It seems as soon as his diaper comes off he has to pee:).   Mom and Dad are learning to take cover.  Joanne and I also went out to lunch at Salsa's.  Mommy's favorite restaurant.  Chase got tons of compliments.  I was proud.  It was sad when Joanne had to leave.  I'm sure it was hard for her to leave her 3 girls (Sarah, Kiersten, and Casey) and her husband Chris.  Thank you Chris, Carol, Barbara and Bruce for helping babysit.  I cherished the moments I had with Joanne.  She helped a lot- especially when she took late night shifts for me, fed me, and held Chase when I took naps.  
Daddy had a busy week with Carolina Connect and DigitalChalk but he was able to unwind on Saturday.  Chase slept on him for 3 hours!  Daddy enjoyed it as much as Chase.  Last night we went on a walk and realized there was a bike race right in our development.  We had no idea it was a block away.  We took some pictures of Chase in his stroller.  He looks so cute.


From 9/14/08
Well Chase is calling.  I will try to update as I can!  
Love to all from Laura, Troy and Chase!
P.S.
Katy Cook took some photo's ( www.katycookphotography.com ) at the hospital and created a slideshow!  It's great!

No comments: