Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MOPS

Today Chase and I went to MOPS.  What a great meeting.  Chase did very well.  Dawn Keel, Denise Edwards, and a friend Karen all had a chance to hold Chase.  They allowed me to sit and listen to the speaker who was very good.  She had great points on character building.  Words of encouragement have always been important to me.  Building people up is necessary in a world that tends to tear people down.  I can't imagine Chase coming home from school upset because of what other kids are saying to him.  That would tear me apart.  So the best thing I can do is teach him to build up those around him.  I guess I have some time since he can't talk yet :)  I can't believe I am even thinking about those kind of things.  

I also showed Chase off to my coworkers.  He had many chances to enjoy loving hugs from all.  It's going to be hard to go back to work and bring him to child care :(

I added a new feature to Chase's blog to include friends.  We included Lisa Peretti and her family which we are excited to be reunited with.  How cool!  Let me know if you want me to include you... 

No comments: